Wednesday, 24 September 2014

SIMPLE STORIES - WEAR CRAFTS - MEMORIES

Morning all, well Wednesday morning already, apparently the first day of Autumn yesterday here in the UK and can't I tell - the mornings are darker and the sun is struggling to get above the horizon!

Thought I'd share another layout using the 'A Charmed Life' bundle kit I got from Jen at Wear Crafts.


I went really simple on this one, I punched a load of hearts from different papers, used a strip of the polka dot paper, added the photo, a bit of stitching around the edge and a cluster of embellishments over on the left.

Documenting hubby and said 14 year old stood inside a lighthouse light at Souter Lighthouse (fab place to visit).

I add a few glossy accents to the little navy blue polka dots on the page and a bit of journalling and it was done, I love a quick layout!  If you want to see more of the Simple Stories range, check out Wear Crafts website here.

4 comments:

  1. Super photo Virginia and the perfect PP to reflect the lines on the glass. Fab LO.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and love how the paper goes perfectly - super page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on my reading, I was happy to come across all these layouts with Simple Stories product. I think This Makes Me Smile is my fave, but that all shine in their own way.

    ReplyDelete