Friday, 19 September 2014

SIMPLE STORIES - WEAR CRAFTS - MAKES ME SMILE

Evening all, well over the last couple of days I've been sharing some layouts I've created using the Simple Stories 'A Charmed Life' bundle pack that I bought at a bargain price from Jen at Wear Crafts.  The kit had so much going on, paper, journal blocks, chipboard, brads - you get the drift.

Now the layout documents the first time me and Jen actually met in person.  We were holidaying in the area and I made contact to see if I could pop in and visit her Creative Space at Langley Park.  She was so happy to see us, (hubby and son came along as they went on a geo-cache walk whilst we had tea and talked crafting), I got to meet Jen's Mum as well.  The Creative Space really is fab, a lovely friendly atmosphere, some scrapping goodies to buy and lots and lots of creative inspiration - fantastic stuff!  If you live local then I strongly recommend getting yourself over there for some of the fabulous classes!

The meeting didn't last nearly long enough but I was so glad we met up and how fabulous does Jen look!


As you can see I've used blocks of the paper to create the layout, I layered up the 'makes me smile' title on foam pads to give it some dimension and then added some navy blue and yellow stitching in places.  Hand journalling and the page was done!  These papers are brilliant and I've had the pleasure of seeing some of the other ranges that Jen has too and they really are fantastic to use, if you want to know more pop over to the Wear Crafts website and take a look.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo of the two of you - happy memories on paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw man that is brilliant! you need to email me that photo too! jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout and what a lovely picture xxx

    ReplyDelete