Sunday, 21 September 2014

SIMPLE STORIES BUNDLE FROM WEAR CRAFT - CAPTURE THIS MOMENT

Morning all, crikey Sunday already - crazy stuff!  Anyway wanting to share another layout I've created using the Simple Stories bundle I bought from Jen at Wear Crafts

I love this bundle so much - the colours just me and they are really bright and fun to use up.  I've added some white cardstock to this one and then layered up pieces of paper.


I added some journalling, and some yellow stitching on this layout and if you look closely a little bit of glossy accents on the navy blue dots paper at the top!

The photos were taken on the beaches you could access near Souter Lighthouse, the crashing waves were mesmerising! 

Hope you have a happy scrapping day! 

2 comments:

  1. Ah! You make me want to scrap again! You know, that's how I started getting to know art and mixed media - I swear I used to spend hours and hours on each layout - doing like one page in the time all my friends (remember scrap parties?) would do a half dozen! LOVE this, xo!
    Oh, and YAY! I saw you there for the LB blog hop! My fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos - great colours.

    ReplyDelete