Saturday, 27 September 2014

12 PLEDGES - SEPTEMBER 2014 - WEAR CRAFTS - ART SOC STYLEY!

Hello lovely people, well here we are at the end of September and time for the next fantastic 12 pledges kit release from Jen at Wear Crafts.   These papers are absolutely gorgeous as always and I've enjoyed making some varied layouts for September.  First up is a picture I took on my phone and played with, I've a great free app that allows me to write on the photos really easily, I download them and get them printed off!  The photo documents some mail art I created when doing the summer of colour challenges.

I used one of those giant 12 x 12 plastic templates to cut out the shape (my sisters idea).  Then popped a strip of alternating papers across the bottom third section.  I mounted the photo on white to make it pop and mounted the cut shape on white card stock that I had.

I then did intermittent stitching around the shape.  A quick journal block and the layout was complete!


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

2 comments:

  1. Super LO Virginia. Those owls in the photo look such fun.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loads of those template collecting dust somewhere!!!

    ReplyDelete