Wednesday, 3 September 2014

12 PLEDGES AUGUST - WEAR CRAFTS - LAYOUT 3

Hello lovely people well this is the third layout I achieved from the Wear Crafts 12 Pledges kit, these papers are gorgeous, I love love love the colour combinations, I changed the tempo of this one slightly, opting for the subtle browns that are part of this fantastic double sided paper kit!

The photo is hubby scaling up some chalky rocks to put our stone that we'd put our initials on safe and sound.  He didn't realise how far he'd gone until he saw the photo afterwards.

I border punched the outside and whilst the corners aren't perfect I like how quirky they look!

Stamped some white cardstock as a base.  Added the Sunshine element to the page after hand stitching it.  A bit of washi tape I had lying around and a couple of shiny brads.  The journal square is actually a negative leftover element from a sticker sheet I got from Jen at Wear Crafts.


Up close an additional sticker, hand scribbled around and the brads and edging that I mentioned


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 




And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

3 comments:

  1. Great LO Virginia. Gosh DH did get a way up those rocks.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how all our layouts are so very different!

    ReplyDelete