Sunday, 31 August 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES KIT - AUGUST 2014

Good morning, so I've been playing with the kit that Jen sent for the August Wear Crafts 12 Pledges kit - it is gorgeous, lots of blues and turquoise, splash of red and seaside and water themed - what more could I ask for.  So without further ado this is my first layout.

I loved the boxey style paper, so cut the outer boxes as a border which I think really works.  I inked and stamped the background cardstock which I added to the kit, added a shaped edged, cut the fabulous wave paper and got to work


The photo was taken at Bridlington earlier in the year.  I added the lettering from a sheet I previously got from Wear Crafts and then added a little bit of hand stitching.

I'd actually run out of the letter 't' in this set so played with the letter 'l' with a white pen and a marker pen, up close you can just about make it out but from afar - not so much! 


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Virginia and a fab photo.
    Some cousins had a static caravan at 'Brid' and we stayed there a few times - walks along the beach were always wonderful.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout... why didn't I see a frame??? why???!!! Brilliant work again, jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely layout and I wouldn't have noticed the "t" if you hadn't mentioned it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the stitching and waves in particular, super layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect papers for your photo :)

    ReplyDelete