Friday, 15 August 2014

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Tis Friday, time to take stock and look back at the last 7 days!


Another pound lost at slimming world meaning 10lbs in 2 weeks - quite happy with that.

Lots of lovely new recipes being tried as well - the double bacon burger, chips and homemade coleslaw was pretty spectacular it has to be said and yes I am eating that and losing weight!   We also made a Brazilian fish casserole which was mighty tasty too!



The days at work tripping along at a merry old pace and having a cup of herbal tea!



Said 13 year old for having us rolling with laughter, he is so funny to be around at the moment!

Hubby - because he's fab and I don't tell him enough!

Anniversary flowers from a few weeks ago still going strong



Spending a lovely few hours shopping with said 13 year old - yes I did say that all in one sentence - we were school uniform shopping but it was nice to wander and have a look around etc and natter - fab stuff.

Catching up with my lil sis after her first 12 hour shift - she said it was exhausting, but that she might go back for another day LOL!

Free Christmas stamps in a magazine I bought - it's the small things!

Another fab day making layouts with my Mum, sister and niece last weekend, it was a bit more fraught than the previous week but just as much fun!   Just to show how much my Mum and niece wind each other up








Hubby for fitting a new bedroom door, a first for him and now the door closes which is a novelty because the last one hasn't shut for the last 10 years!  You'll have to forgive the yellowy tinge I took this photo late at night when the lighting wasn't great!


And that my lovely people is this weeks list, I hope your week has been rocking too, if you fancy joining in, pop a blog post together, come back link up and we'll come and visit!

4 comments:

  1. Great post Virginia... lovely that your family crafts together :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely.fun stuff. Well done on weight loss.taken me all year to lose 10! ♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved those photos of your Mum and sister - I do miss crafting with my sister - though my style has changed considerably since she's been gone.... what happy times you've had this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely busy post Virginia. It is great that your family have fun crafting together. well done on the weight loss. I am still losing little by little, but I am just keeping a sort of watch over what I eat, and its calorie, fat and sugar content. I am not using a specific plan. One of the best things about the Spanish summer weather is that it is too hot to eat! It must be nice to have a door that closes after so long. well done hubby! Hugs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete