Tuesday, 19 August 2014

MORNING ALL CKCB LAYOUTS 15 AND 16

Good morning, Tuesday and what a day Monday was, I need another time turner day today and so does hubby so fingers and toes crossed on that front!

My last two layouts from my counterfeit kit this month, first up a simple matted design documenting our stay at The Granary recently, I added some little wooden clouds and half of a heart doily which I'd sprayed with ink.  simple but effective.


Took the centre out of this one and put grey card stock behind, a strip of typography type paper, a fabric flower attached with a brad.  I didn't add a title as felt the photograph more than covered it!


Hope you have a splendiferously scrapping Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. I adore the photo in the second layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colour combos in both your layouts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just knocking those pages out left and right-great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, I especially like the 2 types of cloud on that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many layouts with your August kit!? Will it be a record?

    ReplyDelete