Monday, 18 August 2014

MONDAY MORNING GRRR BUT MORE CKCB LAYOUTS 13 + 14

Good morning, well it's Monday already, not sure how that happened, blink and it arrives I tell you.  Got a busy busy week ahead of me, with work added into the equation it might also feel like a long one, but we'll see.

I'm still sharing my counterfeit layouts this month, so without further ado, me and said 13 year old in the Muniments Room at Hardwick New Hall, this is where all the deeds and paperwork linked with the surrounding area would be kept - for me and said 13 year old though, we thought it looked like Ollivander's shop from Harry Potter - hence the title wands!


Next up the giant rusty nail we 'found' in one of the gardens at Hardwick, a piece of modern sculpture - one of my favourites!  A shaped page, strip of paper hearts and ink, a little splash of journalling and a title and it was done!


So there we go hope you have a happy scrapping day ahead of you!

7 comments:

  1. You find such interesting places on your travels :) I agree about that shop and the nail is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these pages have fun shapes incorporated. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pages, love the cloud paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages and I agree it does look the wands should be there.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete