Wednesday, 6 August 2014

HOW LONG SINCE I DID A BLOG POST?

Good morning, well the scrapping has recommenced but crikey it's a bit slow if I'm honest (and a bit sporadic) I'm going to blame the long work days and the busy evenings.  I did get some done on Saturday - thankfully my Mum came over with my sister and said she wanted to do a layout, so rather than messing around with cards I don't really like; we suddenly start scrapping - it was fabulous and really got me motivated this month (I managed 9 layouts in a day, sadly none since and it's Wednesday now - boo hiss).

Anyway the blog folder is almost (almost) empty but I've still a few things to share, first up a layout with paint on - not something I normally do as I can't cope with papers that scrunch up if I'm honest.  Photo documenting our love of exploring castles in the holidays - they always make for a fun day out!


And this was an art installation at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, you could 'climb on' it - these pieces of art apparently worked but I wouldn't imagine very well - it made me think the artist loved JCB like diggers when he was younger and decided to have a go himself! 


Hey ho - off to work I go, I hope if you are at home that you have some fabulous arty crafting time!

3 comments:

  1. Great LOs Virginia. The 'bricks' on the second page are perfect for the photo - great effect.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second layout with the brick wall effect! I love going to see castles too! My Dad was from North Wales so we tried to go around them all :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very quiet, think the Summer months are just so busy, we have more important other things to be doing!

    ReplyDelete