Tuesday, 12 August 2014

CKCB - LAYOUTS 5 + 6

Morning all - well time to share some more counterfeit layouts, this one was also a challenge on UK Scrappers, which included using three different stamps on the layout.  I actually liked the effect I got with the stamps, so might use this again, I'm used to making them a background stamp in a grungey kind of way, but not a feature as it were!

Photo taken by hubby of me on Flamborough Head beach this summer.


Then a layout showing two seals we saw over two separate days when we were visiting the East Coast, the first one was near Spurn Point, the second near Flamborough Head beach.  I also got to use some transparencies I've had in this set for an age, as well as a couple of pre made project life style cards and some more stamping.


Hope you are having a very happy scrapping day!

9 comments:

  1. You've done a great job incorporating 3 x 4 cards on these pages. I like your stamping too, and the loosely heart-shaped configuration of your first page. Well scrapped!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Virginia - love the stamps...I have a hot air balloon one that I want to dig out now :) And you hair has changed colour too - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamping Virginia - nice mix of sharp & rounded corners too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layouts and I like what you did with the 3X4 cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love these layouts.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts. Love the stamping.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work-I love the stamped images especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you framed the seals :)

    ReplyDelete