Monday, 4 August 2014

CKCB KIT FOR AUGUST

Good Morning lovely people, well July came and went and not a counterfeit kit in sight.  But the 1st August dawned and I was ready and waiting - how I've missed making this kit up!  So without further ado this is what I put together, first up paper and cardstock.  I loved the pop of black and the coral colour too, it's not one that I'm naturally attracted to and I certainly wouldn't have put it together with neutrals and yellows like the kit - but I love how it works!  the joys of counterfeit inspiration let's be honest!


Then some embellishments to use up!


There are some left overs from the Wear Crafts kits I've had over recent months (such as the doily)


Then some little cards I've made up with left overs - some of which need stitching!


I love the pegs with hearts on but they are so dimensional to try and use on a layout which will eventually end up in an album and I never know what glue to adhere transparencies down with so you can't see the glue!


I've made a start on the kit already and it's good to see the papers going down (although there is a strong likelihood it will need 'topping up' at some point soon!


8 comments:

  1. A wonderful assortment of goodies. Looking forward to seeing your creations. Glad you are back this month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Virginia, glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little heart pegs are adorable! Maybe make a banner to decorate somewhere in your home? And the transparencies are easily affixed with a simple staple. I love that you were inspired to try a new color scheme. I agree about CKC pushing us to new frontiers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely kit looking forward to your creations.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspiration! Love the entire loo of it. I use brads for my affixing vellum etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coral in your kit and those heart pins are to die for. I usually only use half the pin when I am putting it on a layout, to help with the dimensional aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big, fun kit to play with! I love the transparency- I would just staple it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you back I enjoy seeing your layouts :) Lovely kit :)

    ReplyDelete