Sunday, 10 August 2014

CKCB - 1ST LAYOUT OF AUGUST

Good morning, well I've finally got some of the layouts I've created with the kit photographed so now it's time to start to share them.

First up a layout using a wide 12 inch wide panoramic photo - taken at Temple Newsam which is an Elizabethan House. I picked out some strong colours in the layout, but overall kept it simple, a couple of giant punched hearts and the title is using one of Mary Anne's many free project life style cards which she has on her blog - check them out here


Then a photo of hubby and his obsession with baking - in this instance fresh mango and curry naan bread - it was the first time he'd used fresh mango - not to be repeated because he wasn't happy with how 'wet' it was - but the naan bread was lovely none the less!


Again simple layout, border punch and stamps was all this page needed with it's fussy paper!  No title or journalling needed as I'd included that on the photos before I had them printed using a free app!

9 comments:

  1. You bring that simple layout form to new heights, both of these are fabulous. But I will admit to a preference for the first - it's the touch of French style paper that did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these for different reasons - LOVE the long photo and then the squares top and bottom of the first pone and then I really love the writing on the photos of the second. the time is fast approaching where I start scrapping again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great LO's in their own right.. love the sound of that nann bread though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a fine job with both of these layouts Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts, love the punching on them.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layouts love to see what you do with your kits, I have a man that cooks too so it's fun to see these styles of layouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. do I spy red paper with gold spots?!? just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that long photo across the middle :)

    ReplyDelete