Tuesday, 1 July 2014

UK SCRAPPERS - JUNE WEEK 5 CHALLENGE

Morning all, well Jen over at Wear Crafts has set the week 5 challenge on UK Scrappers this week and she said you'll either love it or hate it, it's a good, better best theory, start with basic shapes, make it better by inking, then best layout with additions and finishing touches.

I'll apologies in advance, the good, better photos were taken late at night, but I'm happy with the best layout.

So good, basic elements laid out on the paper ready,


 Better key elements inked up and stuck down.


Best layout, hearts raised on foam pads, a title, some additional stamped hexagons and some bling black hearts too. Add a little hand stitching and you're done!



6 comments:

  1. brilliant.... I thought this was marmite you know, but folk seem to be liking the freedom of showing the process instead of finding things to a theme... I hadnt thought about it that way... that kind of makes it easier! I claim this challenge as mine for ever and ever and ever! My UKS challenge will always be good, better, best lol jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant.... I thought this was marmite you know, but folk seem to be liking the freedom of showing the process instead of finding things to a theme... I hadnt thought about it that way... that kind of makes it easier! I claim this challenge as mine for ever and ever and ever! My UKS challenge will always be good, better, best lol jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant.... I thought this was marmite you know, but folk seem to be liking the freedom of showing the process instead of finding things to a theme... I hadnt thought about it that way... that kind of makes it easier! I claim this challenge as mine for ever and ever and ever! My UKS challenge will always be good, better, best lol jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the challenge :) jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 4 comments from Jen, she really is stalking you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you have 'built' the LO.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete