Thursday, 3 July 2014

THURSDAY AND BREATH

Morning all, well the week has fair tripped along this week at a merry old pace and before I know it I'm sat here on Thursday morning.  The air is cooler today although it was stifling over night - not much fun.  Although the blue skies seem to be evading us too, they've been replaced with grey cloud.

Sharing a couple more layouts this morning, this is Wenlock Priory when we visited Easter last year, I liked the look of it with the snow on the ground, it is such a tranquil place and Wenlock is lovely too.  My favourite winter papers too, I thought they went well with the triple matted photo.


Then the one millionth Austin car that we found in the Midlands Car Museum when we visited it last year.  This met a challenge over on UK Scrappers too, using up photos I'd been meaning to scrap but hadn't managed, using papers I'd had an age, using a technique I'd not used in a while and using a tool I'd not used in a while - hello cropadile!


Each of the workers involved in it's creation, signed their name in the paintwork. I'd had the photos for an age and couldn't work out how to scrap all three on one layout.  Then I realised by cutting the two additional photos to a more manageable size and retaining the main work it would all come together - yay!!!!

Hope you're having a fabulous Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Love both these LOs Virginia. The snow one is just beautiful with the soft colours you have used and the car one is great with how you have topped & tailed the actual car with the other photos.

    Slightly hazy blue sky here - supposed to be a scorcher for us near London with the promise of heavy rain & thunder storms tomorrow...oh well.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cooler nights but I like HOT days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Virginia...I just posted a wintry page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO's. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to get me one of those Austins! x

    ReplyDelete