Wednesday, 2 July 2014

THAT MIDDLE OF THE WEEK FEELING

Crikey Wednesday morning already, the week is fair racing along and I've been emotionally all over the place, isn't it weird when this sort of thing happens, can't quite put my finger on it.  However, last night hubby to the rescue, we ended up sat painting for a bit, I'd forgotten the therapy of painting and how much fun it is and it really lifted my mood!

As I'm sharing my summer of colour as I get to the end of the week, I'm finding I'm creating loads but not increasing the old blog folder LOL!  However, here are a couple of layouts I did a while ago.  The first time we visited Bamburgh Castle when on holiday last year we couldn't see it - I kid you not.  People who've been will ask how that is possible!  Fog is the answer, when we finally came across it, it literally loomed out of the fog as a huge wall in front of us (we were driving).  When we saw it later in the week I couldn't quite believe that we'd not been able to see it!  As you can see from the last picture, the fog didn't last all day.


Next up a birthday layout, I loved working with these papers, they've got a glossy element to them which adds to the depth.


Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia. Isn't it amazing how the weather change the look of things (or hide them completely).

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete