Wednesday, 30 July 2014

SUCCESS 12 PLEDGES KIT FROM WEAR CRAFTS

Morning all, well this is the fifth and final layout that I've got to share from the amazingly beautiful 12 Pledges Kit from Wear Crafts this month.  At the cost of £6.90 I got my hands on the kit at £5.00 and added two extra glittery papers at a cost of 95p each!  So for under £7 I got myself 5 layouts - now I personally think that's a bargain!

This was actually my favourite layout that I created because I had so much fun doing it, I started out by using the other chevron cut element at the bottom of the page and then to make it pop, I added some handstitching around the elements.

Next up was to add the photo on the layout and then added some lettering for a title and a bit of hand journalling.  Then I stamped some hearts, 'solid' black ones and 'outline' ones before adding a few blue punched hearts.  Then I got some glossy accents and 'filled' the empty hearts with gloss accents and then sat and added the confetti elements inside the outline, I had loads of fun doing this and think it looks effective.  The photo documents me and hubby enjoying the new Richard III experience in York as part of the York walls walk that we did.


A close look at some of the elements used.


And here is one of those hearts filled in!


So want to see what Wear Crafts has to offer head here


Or maybe you just want to look at the 12 Pledges Kit


Fancy a look at another take on these beautiful Teresa Collins papers?


4 comments:

  1. Love how the pattern at the bottom looks like the wigwam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so clever. I haven't been to York for about 25 years. The walk sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love all the sparkly elements that you included.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh a lovely sparkly page!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete