Thursday, 17 July 2014

LAYOUTS???? MMMMMMMMM not much going on

Morning all, well the blog folder is looking decidedly empty - I mean seriously empty at the moment and the likelihood of it being refilled any time soon is pretty much non-existent if I'm honest, I haven't even managed my counterfeit kit this month sob - but aiming on resolving that in August when time may be kinder to me.  

I'm still loving the summer of colour challenge but unlikely to get the layouts finished before the closing date on week six so they will have to wait.  Hey ho - can't do everything all the time as it were.  I am loving playing with kits from Wear Crafts though, the 12 pledges kits really are a joy to work with and each and every one has been so very different, means the scrapbook album has a lovely feel to it with so many different layouts appearing in them.  

So I thought I'd share a layout done last year, said 13 year old has collected turtles since our first foreign break when he was about when we bought him Shelley (get it?), anyway since then he's continued to collect them when he's seen them including a giant one we got when we visited the Deep in Hull.  

There were no turtles to be found when we visited Wales last year but there was a dragon, so he headed home with us!  This is how they looked on the last day we were on holiday and I just loved the way that he'd put them out - it deserved a photo and a layout all of it's own! 


Hope you are enjoying the weather and the scrapping time!  Have a great day! 

7 comments:

  1. like the tearing effect... i have just been doing that... we are like totally on the same wavelength ;) jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, its really lovely to think that this will still make you smile in years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute photo Virginia and a lovely LO.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation, I love that dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title on this one Virginia :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww cute dragon. Good luck finding some time to refill that blog folder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - lol at that caption!

    ReplyDelete