Saturday, 26 July 2014

12 PLEDGES JULY 2014 - SUCCESS - WEAR CRAFTS KIT

I loved loved loved the kit for July, so modern and beautiful colours with a zing of glitter little did I know that it would take me out of my comfort zone, but in a good way.  I still can't believe the value for money on these kits, for £5 you get a great selection of papers and a selection of embellishments and away you go!

So here is the kit - take a look - yes I did say £5, now you might say well I can only get a layout out of that - come on people you are joking right?  Add in two extra sheets of the gorgeous glitter papers (because they are gorgeous) at a cost of 95p per sheet and for under £7 I created, not one, not two, not three or even four, but five I repeat 5 layouts - with enough remnants to probably rustle up a couple of cards!


So without further ado layouts one and two on the list, first up me and said 13 year old at the bluebell woods earlier in the year, the papers are so vibrant and positive and the glitter really adds another dimension to the layouts!  I enjoyed cutting with the zig-zags to add a shaped element at the bottom of the page!


Then a simpler layout (the versatility of a double sided paper!).  In the kit you get the confetti elements which I scattered across the page and then adhered with glossy accents. I distressed the paper elements on the page and then went for a long thin photo to contrast.  The photo is the afternoon me and said 13 year old played with sewing machine and needle felter to create cushions!  Such fun!


Close up to show the confetti and the distressed papers.  Want to see more then you can check out Lesley's post yesterday and she'll be posting again tomorrow, this is her blog link http://ohblogitifyoucantbeatthem.blogspot.co.uk/ check out my Monday post for more layouts!  If you want a different take on the layouts, then Jen always does a stunning job too http://scrappyjens.blogspot.co.uk/


Now what are you waiting for check that kit out - you know you want to! Wear Crafts - 12 Pledges Kit

4 comments:

  1. I love this kit, one of my faves so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really see why you liked this kit. Lovely LO's you created with them Virginia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh £5 seems like a total bargain! I love a good kit :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit has lovely colours and the LOs you have created are beautiful.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete