Sunday, 1 June 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES FOR MAY - OPTIMISM

Morning all well over the last couple of days myself and Lesley have been sharing layouts created using the beautiful Wear Crafts 12 Pledges Kit.  If you want to see what Lesley created then check out yesterdays post on her blog which is here

My turn today for a couple more layouts.  I loved the scallop paper that came with the kit (and you have to remember that these papers are double sided as well!).  So I cut along one of the scallop lines to create the bottom border and the top border.

Three of the fab project life like elements off one of the sheets, the photo and a wooden embellishment and it was done.

The photo was from when we visited Chatsworth earlier in the year and I fancied an 'arty' photo of our reflections in the water.


Up close you can see the slightly distressed edges and the pale minty coloured ink I used.


Now one of the layouts I shared with you on Friday included a scalloped circle, when I cut these circles out I was keen to ensure I spread these cut outs evenly so I could use the strips on another layout.  I loved the graduated coloured papers, I put the strip at the top of the page pink to mint green and then below from mint green to pink.

I then punched out some hearts from one of the other sheets, mounted these on foam pads and the base of the page was done.  I cut the photo to 'fit' and then used one of the project life like cards as the title. The photo was when we went exploring Wentworth Castle with my sister and niece over the Easter break, a fun fab day was had by all!


Up close you can see one of the hearts.


Now the question is how to get your hands on a kit?  Well head over to the Wear Crafts website here  retailing at £5 for the kit and with add on kits available you really don't want to miss out!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty LOs. The colour shading on the second LO looks really lovely.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love the little hearts... nice! jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scallops and hearts - love them :)

    ReplyDelete