Sunday, 8 June 2014

SUNDAY AND BREATH

I don't know about you but I blinked on Thursday afternoon and it's suddenly Sunday - again - why do work days not go that fast?

Anyway we've been busy busy busy over the last few days so not much scrapping done (sob), however, after doing this post, hanging out some washing and having a shower, other than cooking tea - the rest of the day is my own!  So I intend on hitting the craft desk, well not hitting it because it might end up getting damaged LOL.

So without further ado let's share some layouts the first one is my first layout for June 2014 and documents our first time up close and personal with Wentworth Woodhouse!


Then a couple of stragglers from my May kit that I didn't get around to sharing with you.

Said 13 year old proving that up close and personal with the camera can lead to an extremely funny picture!


Then me and hubby on our wedding anniversary in April, photo taken by sister, again a May layout.


Up close you can see the blend of embellishments, so very different but blended together they work.


And last one from May, said 13 year old and the chunky chips that came top on the best chips ever list he keeps in his head!


I shall be sharing more June layouts soon, thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Chunky chips, my mouth is watering now!
    Enjoy the rest of your evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that bright pink flower embellishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, love the pic of said 13 year old!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Virginia-you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done some lovely pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrap on, sista! Glad you shared the pages from May :)
    I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts and I just love that picture of your boy and the up close camera shot, yep I'm still working with last months paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super collection of LOs Virginia and some fabulous photos.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some lovely Lo's here Virginia.. can't wait to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete