Monday, 16 June 2014

MORE CKCB LAYOUTS 16 + 17

Good morning, well it's looking rather grey outside this morning but I've been enjoying my counterfeit kit over the weekend, so a few more layouts to share.

I did this layout as part of a challenge on UK Scrappers, as I'm part of a points collecting team I keep a sheet of all the challenges that appear on the home page, it's a great way of keeping me focused and keeping me scrapping!  This month I wasn't sure what to use as part of the Blogbits challenge, which is where you use one of the links as inspiration to create a something.  However, then I came across a layout by Kat of Fruit of My Scraps - this is the link here to her original post I loved how she'd broken up the page and used it as inspiration for a scrap lift, here is what I made.  The photo is another from a recent visit to Yorkshire Sculpture Park.


Then another layout, using up a blend of papers I wouldn't necessarily have thought would 'go' together.  I used a shaped piece of card to really add to the layout.  Photo taken by said 13 year old when we were visiting, now which house was it?  I think it was possibly Charlecote Park, but I could be wrong, it was last summer.  


Hope you are all having a happy scrapping day!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia. Both are in colours that I wouldn't normally use together but they work really well.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in awe of not only how many layouts you get out of a kit, but even more so, how many you make in a month! Are you in the Secret Swappers team?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts and I agree just love all that tearing, your so inspiring with your layouts that come up with from your trips, I've got to do some myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts....love all the torn edges. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. two fabulous layouts, I especially like the blocking in the first one

    ReplyDelete
  6. You visit the most fascinating places! Nice work :~)

    ReplyDelete