Monday, 30 June 2014

MONDAY MORNING

Morning all Monday already, blink and the weekend disappears I tell you.

But we've woken to blue skies and so I've a line of washing waving on the line, something that I only managed briefly over the weekend.

So thinking of blue skies I thought I'd share a layout from our day trip to Alnwick gardens last year. The water displays are simply beautiful and breathtaking.


Hope your weekend has been fun and full of family and friends, I shared most of mine with my sister, keeping fingers and toes crossed for her results today.  Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Virginia. The photos of the water displays are super.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty LO, the paper works really well with your pics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper replicates the water - clever :)

    ReplyDelete