Monday, 9 June 2014

MONDAY ALREADY CKCB - LAYOUTS 2 + 3

Good morning, how are you this fine morning, yes Monday arrives so quickly these days but I'm hoping for a positive week ahead! 

Without further ado another couple of layouts from my counterfeit kit! This one documenting the detail on the main window at Coventry Cathedral. 


Next up a photo of me and said 13 year old next to a giant malachite vase in one of the country houses we visited last year, those that know me will appreciate the reason for the photo!


I've enjoyed using my kit this month, I did 15 layouts in one evening with only a little bit of tidying up the following evening.  However, on the downside I've left myself no room to join in with the challenges this month on CKCB - so now what do I do? 


5 comments:

  1. You make another kit of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowowowowow 15 layouts in one evening ?!!! How do you accomplish that :) I'm in awe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 !!!
    Wow, I'm glad I'm sitting down as I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Lovely pages Virginia.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley is right about another kit - there's a lot of month left. 15 layouts in one evening? Gold star for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 layouts in one evening????!!!!! Wowzers!

    x

    ReplyDelete