Wednesday, 11 June 2014

CKCB LAYOUTS 6 AND 7

Morning all, well this week (unlike last week) is simply racing along at a merry old pace!  Not that I'm complaining, so without further ado.  First up I finally and I underline that finally got these photos onto a layout, when we were at Coventry Cathedral last year there was an offset piece near the back of the church which had these amazing hanging embroideries which I subsequently photographed and had printed, I've tried on numerous occasions to get them on a layout to no avail so I'm grateful that I finally got them onto paper once and for all!


And then a wood grain based layout, using paper from Jen at the wonderful Wear Crafts, I didn't actually think I had any wood grain papers and then I found this one.  Documenting said 13 year old who had had a splendid time in a sweet shop and before you ask, no he didn't eat them all at once!


I've still to put the next CKCB kit together (seen as I've run out), I'll see what I can do on that front.  In the meantime happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Great LOs Virginia. Isn't it satisfying to finally get certain photos scraped.
    Hope the weather is being good to you.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that paper is lovely! Great page Virginia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great feeling to 'get it scrapped'! Love that wood grain paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty wood grained paper.... you have done so many layouts recently.

    Very impressive :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wood grain paper Virginia.. btw.. check out my blog for the larger sketch for my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the bottom layout is so sweet I love how embellished it with so many of the different pattern papers really looks cool :) Yes I agree it's so cool to be able to finally get some pictures laid out :) Wonderful job looking forward to seeing what kind of kit you come up with next :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay on getting your pics on the page! Feels so good. You are really scrapping up a storm this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the strips in the first and the layering in the second

    ReplyDelete