Tuesday, 10 June 2014

CKCB LAYOUTS 4 + 5

Morning all isn't it lovely to see blue skies when you wake in a morning, shame it's a work day so I won't be able to make the most of it as it were, hopefully it will be fine this afternoon when I get home.
Anyway I digress here are the next two layouts I've done with the counterfeit kit this month, first up documenting two needle felted pillows I made as gifts (albeit belated) recently!


And then the homework photos, I really struggled to get these photos to work if I'm honest, but they are documented now which is the main thing.  I'm amazed at how many homework photos have ended up in my albums!


I'll be sharing more soon, now I need to add to the remnants of the kit so I can join in the challenges!

7 comments:

  1. More lovely LOs Virginia.

    Your question about the Gelatos - once blended you don't have to 'fix' them but it is a medium that reacts to water so even if you prepare a lot of backgrounds you can go back to them at a later date and 'play' with them using a bit of moisture.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue skies this morning maybe but the taps were certainly turned on this afternoon!!
    Get adding to that kit, new challenge on the 12th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like how you've used the chevrons on the first layout and the shaped die cut paper on the second. We woke up to blue skies this morning which was nice after one of the worst storms in the last of the last 10 years here - everything grinds to a halt at a time like this which isn't so much fun :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. We woke to cloudy skies, been like that during the week as of late :) But the weekends are fantastic. Lovely layouts and the chevrons on the top layout makes a cool border and lots of fun patterns in the bottom layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Said 13 year old's homework is a darned sight more interesting than mine ever was, LOL!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy my favourite cushion ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up on blog reading for the first time since Barcelona....I spy my wonderful cushion! Xx

    ReplyDelete