Wednesday, 25 June 2014

CKCB - LAYOUT 27 - THE LAST ONE

Well this is the final counterfeit challenge kit layout for the month of June, the kit bag is empty (twice over).  It has been a blast.  I loved the blog hop and the fact I managed to create loads out of my existing stash using inspiration from the blog, you girls really are awesome - thank you.  Can't wait to see what July has to offer.  


This photo is of said 13 year old stood next to the Shaun the Sheep Land Rover, at the Midlands Car Museum.  You are probably thinking that there isn't anything really special about that.  However, apparently the makers of Shaun the Sheep never used an original design of a Land Rover, rather used elements of lots of different ones.  And the fabulous people at Land Rover decided to take the design and make a full size one - how fab is that - hence the layout name 'Crazy'! 

I loved this paper but it really is 'almost' done before you start and I do find them difficult to use.  However, I added a strip of paper at the top and down the right, punched some hearts out and then hand stitched around them in two different colours, title on the photo a bit of hand journalling and the layout was complete! 

6 comments:

  1. well done on using up your kit, and that's a fantastic final page.
    looking forward to seeing what you do with July's kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO Virginia.
    Yipeee, Blogger seems to be playing nice at last. I tried Google & Google Chrome and was getting so frustrated as I really don't get on with Bloglovin (I still find it misses posts???).
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will LOVE July Virginia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virginia well done on the month and the 2 kits that you killed :) Awesome job on the layout I just love what you did with this paper (I have paper like that too that is almost done and it's usually the last in my kit cause I don't know what to do with it) Love the hearts and the Xs so much texture on this layout. I've seem to have stalled out this week. :)

    ReplyDelete