Thursday, 26 June 2014

CHATSWORTH DOUBLE PAGE AND SOME COGS

Morning all, well I'm relieved to see blogger dashboard back to normal this morning.  It was driving me insane having to guess who might have posted since I last looked, but all is calm with the world again. 

Tis Thursday - crikey blimey o'trousers how did that happen! 

I thought I'd share a couple of things this morning, first up a double page layout from our now annual trip to Chatsworth Country Fayre last summer, it's always an amazing day out. 


Up close you can see said 13 year old checking out the Police Tractor (which made us giggle).


And the dancing JCB diggers as well as the mounted horse games which are always amazing to watch!


Then the final installment in the stay at home journal, the theme for this was rust, cogs and wheels.  So that's what I did, I found a tutorial to create a rust effect with paint and had a great time.  I tend to take these themes literally which is quite funny when I look back at them.  It really has been a fabulous journal to take part in too.  Sadly we are waving goodbye to Collaborart at the moment, it has been much fun, you never know it might get resurrected in the future.

 
Hope Thursday is treating you well.  Happy Scrapping 

3 comments:

  1. Super DLO Virginia and I love the cogs page.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia. Just dropped by to say thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving such a kind comment. Really glad I did as I'm loving those rusty cogs - they are awesome! Also hadn't realised that you were responsible for Collaborart - I loved looking at everything that everyone produced, tbh it blew me away. Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete