Sunday, 29 June 2014

12 PLEDGES POST - JUNE 2014

Morning all, well time for another couple of layouts from the 12 pledges Enthusiasm kit from Wear Crafts - for £5 you get some gorgeous papers and add on elements to create layouts - what more could you ask for.  As suspected they fly out of the doors so don't be too long considering before you head over to visit Jen at Wear Crafts to get yours ordered. Here is the link to the kit page 

This layout documents a walk we recently did along 5 Weirs.  The walk way under the bridge has some giant metal spiders on it which I hadn't seen before. I used some of the fabulous wordy elements from the papers to create this layout.  Each of the rectangles measures 3.75" x 2.75" thus meaning I can get them onto the 12 x 12 with a little edge around them!


Up close you can see, die cut circles, raised words on foam pads and the odd dot of glossy accents.


Then this layout, very simple but I like it, again from that walk (I can't believe how many layouts I've created from just one walk).  I added some inky splats behind, some stamped stars and then cut elements out to make the page pop.


If you want to see more layouts then check out Lesley's post from yesterday here she'll also be sharing more tomorrow so don't forget to check back to her blog.  Then Jen's blog post here with lots of lovely fussy cut elements - simply gorgeous.

3 comments:

  1. These are both lovely. Really love how the first one is like a Project Life page - very inspiring Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant creation, beautiful layouts, and thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that second one :)

    ReplyDelete