Monday, 26 May 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - THESE INSTASCRAPS STILL KEEP COMING

Morning all, more instascrap layouts with Leeza Gibbons journal cards from Wear Crafts - really versatile to use in normal scrapbooking as well as project life style scrapping.  I've already shared four layouts I've created with these.

This one is again a fairly simple layout,  I mounted some of the cards onto a darker square of cardstock.

Using up photos that really weren't great, and I wondered whether I'd ever be able to get them onto a layout,  never fear when you've got some of these great instascrap cards.  Using the cards I create frames for photos.  A bit of hand sewing and you've got a great layout!


Next up and the final layout (for now, yes there are still loads left - I kid you not) I stamped a background stamp onto white cardstock.  Then layered up the photos, journal blocks and used one of the cards as a title.


Want to get your hands on some then you need to check out the selection that Jen has available at Wear Crafts here 

2 comments:

  1. Great LOs Virginia. I hadn't heard of Instascrap but I found out one of my local stores has started to stock these. Some super bits not just for LOs & PL but also fab for Smash books & journals.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that wasn't even a whole packet, they go far don't they :)

    ReplyDelete