Saturday, 3 May 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES - LAYOUT 6 - THE FINAL LAYOUT

Morning all sharing another layout created from the 12 pledges kit recently released by Wear Crafts.

I hand cut the scalloped edge from a strip I had left over from the kit, I placed one piece to frame the bottom of the page and the other at the top, I then hand stitched around the scallops with red embroidery thread from my cross stitching days.

I hand stamped an old stamp using white ink on the black cardstock.  Rounded the corners on the photo and on the photo matt and added another one of those beautiful card elements from the papers, mounting on top of a shaped card.

The photo strangely enough documents the first ever I repeat ever bowl of soup said 13 year old tried and ate, and for the record it was homemade tomato and chorizo soup!


If you want to know more about the kits head over to the Wear Crafts website - http://www.wearcrafts.co.uk/

Other design time inspiration can be found on Lesley's blog - http://ohblogitifyoucantbeatthem.blogspot.co.uk/

and if you are wondering how gorgeous the kit is then check this out!


Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Super LO Virginia and that kit looks amazing.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete