Thursday, 1 May 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES KIT - LAYOUT 4

Morning all another layout to share from the 12 pledges kit,  this one used little paper elements I had left over from the kit, just strips here and there.

I also know Jen is stocking the stamps with the fabulous pencil element on them, the writing stamp behind is one I've had a while.

I used some of the gutted black cardstock, simple glossy accents and some cream card I had that suited the kit.

The page documents one of the sculptures at the Beyond Limits show at Chatsworth last year.









If you want to know more about these fantastic kits check out the Wear Crafts Website - http://www.wearcrafts.co.uk/

This is a photo of the kit



If you want to see other design team inspiration check out Lesley's blog - http://ohblogitifyoucantbeatthem.blogspot.co.uk/

Pop back tomorrow if you want to see what else I did with the kit. Happy Scrapping.

4 comments:

  1. Love those stamped pencils :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page complements your pic beautifully. I love the pencils and the background text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ! That pencil stamp is fabulous.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pencil stamp is very cool. Love the colours of that kit.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete