Friday, 23 May 2014

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY... AND LAYOUTS 15 + 16 CKCB

Good morning, well it's Friday (again I hear) and it's time to take stock of the positives - this one will most definitely be a dig deep week because of my poorly back but I'm sure there are some positives to be had.


First up has to be the most beautiful gift that I received from Jen this week!


Made by her Dad, it wasn't expected and was quite overwhelming when I opened it - a beautiful Celtic Knot and we all know how much I love my Celtic knots.

Next up is hubby for coming to my rescue when my back went on Tuesday, arriving home, racing out to get a new tens machine, sorting some voltarol gel, making sure I'm OK, driving me to work on Thursday and picking me up because I can't press the clutch down - my knight in shining armour - he really is a gem!

Sunday having family over for a barbecue, it was blue skies, fun and laughter all the way - such happy times.  Did too much food as always but enjoyed it nonetheless!

Oh next up has to be Wear Crafts 12 Pledges, in amongst the madness that was setting in with the back pain I managed to prepare a few layouts for the kits due to be released in May and June - I can't tell you how much fun these were to work on and how lovely it is to work with gorgeous papers - sheer bliss I tell you!

And in no particular order the rest of my grateful moments are

The Wednesday Whine girls for keeping my going and giving me a laugh and sharing their happy photos!

Happify - fab web-based happiness program!

47 Ronin - amazing film

Oh I'm sorry it really is a dig deep week isn't it!

Well that my lovely people will have to do you for the time being at the moment.

I best leave you with some pretty layouts - more counterfeit kit layouts me thinks

First up hubby and said 13 year old on our walk recently, we found a view point from which we could see a needle sculpture, it was well hidden in the trees.  This was also a challenge on UK Scrappers which was to use a Winnie the Pooh quote for a title.


Then me and said 13 year old at the RSC - apparently being pursued by a bear.

Quite a quick layout given how much colours was going on in the same.


I'll leave you with Mr Linky



5 comments:

  1. Super cute layouts, just love the colors in the top layout and so many layers, The bottom one is so fun with the striped background

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layouts as usual! the know is like intertwined and never ending friendship... like u n me n LG! jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knot. Not know ( rolls eyes at self)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't we lucky Virginia, hope that back is improving by now and you're being well looked after :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great layouts using your kit. Looks like it's really working for the photos you're selecting.

    ReplyDelete