Sunday, 25 May 2014

MORNING ALL - MORE INSTASCRAPS ANYONE

Good morning, I shared yesterday a couple of layouts I've done using the Leeza Gibbons instascraps from Wear Crafts - not sure what I'm talking about - well head over to see Jen and find out all about them - this link here will show you the goodies!  Now as well as stickers and albums and refills there are also a fabulous selection of journal cards in varying sizes which I've found are really very versatile.

Proof of the pudding as it were, a selection of the 2 x 2 cards - used to create a really simple layout, the rounded corners have been emulated with the photo.  I popped the centres of some of the square out, thus giving me the opportunity of mixing up the cards, raising some on foam pads etc.


This layout was when said 13 year old got questioned by a rather flamboyant character at Cadbury's World in Birmingham!

Next up I'm going to show you how these cards are great as an embellishment.  In this instance, I trimmed the card so it fitted between the photos.  I then matted on a co-ordinating cardstock.  The piece I cut off was used to create the little polka dot hearts!

Like I said really versatile because the rest of the layout is just cut plain cardstock!


This layout is fairly self explanatory - the Back to the Future DeLorean that we found at the Heritage Motor Museum!

2 comments:

  1. Great LOs Virginia and those Instascrap elements work so well.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete