Thursday, 22 May 2014

MORE COUNTERFEIT LAYOUTS

Morning all, sharing more from my counterfeit kit this month.

First up a colourful layout, using lots of elements on it, this one would have been part of the blog hop had I got myself in gear and actually let the counterfeit team know in time LOL.  Ooh well I'll have to do it next month.  This is challenge number 3 - and contains a summer bucket list.  It also documents me and hubby at Chatsworth, as it contains a giant umbrella I could also have included it in the other challenge relating to weather which was challenge number 1, which I didn't realise until after I'd done the weather challenge layout!


And another layout, using lots of white space.  This one meets the second challenge relating to using all of something.  In this case it was a whole stack of labels that were part of my kit.


This one documents me and said 13 year old at Yorkshire Sculpture Park in the underground gallery that allowed photos for the first time that I could remember.

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts - think I need a trip to Chatsworth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your really are enjoying yourself with these LOs - great results.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Glad to see the challenges ahead of time, love the layout with the umbrella too so different :)

    ReplyDelete