Wednesday, 21 May 2014

MORE CKCB LAYOUTS - 11 AND 12 - DRUM ROLL AND TICH

I know I know, more layouts from my kit - it's still fairly bulky if I'm honest, despite having made quite a number of layouts up to now.

Another layout using the printer to create the title and the journalling!  There was a typo in the first line - so I stuck a punched heart on top of it!  As you can see as I don't have a 12" printer - I readhered the piece back together with a strip down the cut line!

I used a typewriter type print on the page, added washi tape and some 'tickets' provided from a Secret Santa gift I got from Sami a couple of years ago, plus a chipboard heart - still in it's chipboard state with a bit of inking around the edge.


Next up is said 13 year old meeting Tich - she was support act for James Arthur when we saw him back at the beginning of the year, and came out into the auditorium after her performance, she was more than happy to pose for a photo!


Again putting the printer through it's paces to create the writing and the title before putting back together, I also added a little gesso through a mask on this one.

5 comments:

  1. Great LO's.. this kit is seeing some good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More super LOs Virginia.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virginia this looks wonderful. I like that you used your printer on this and what a fab photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a group or album name - Drum Roll and Tich! We saw Tich too, she was very good :)

    ReplyDelete