Tuesday, 6 May 2014

COUNTERFEIT KIT - MAY 2014

Evening all, well finally got around to photographing my kit for this month, I've already made good headway into the same which is great.

So this is this month's kit apologies that it's not all neat and tidy but times precious - you get the drift!


I might have to add to the cardstock on this one, was pleased to find a paper with a map on and papers with bicycles on - no cameras unfortunately!


Then the sticker elements


I even went through my off cuts bag to put these together (I often forget about that bag if I'm honest).


So let's get scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great little kit Virginia. Have fun with it as I'm sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you beat last month's tally with this little number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much fun here! I bet there's a lot of creativity that can come from those goodies ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cor - looks like a wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun kit to work with :) Love the papers you chose too. That is smart to put the off cuts in a bag ready for the next time. Have fun scrapping with that fun kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALWAYS forget about my scraps! LOL! You did a great job with this kit - looks like you will get some wonderful layouts from this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this kit! Another 1,000,000 LO's from it are expected..lol

    ReplyDelete