Tuesday, 13 May 2014

COUNTERFEIT COLOUR CHALLENGE FOR NSD 2014

Good morning, thought I'd better put what I've managed to put together this month for the colour challenge that was on counterfeit kit blog's national scrapbook day challenge.

This is the first challenge set which was around colours and mood.  Now strangely enough I don't normally scrap in yellow - not sure why, and I've had this paper at the back an absolute age, it had a bright garrish edge element to it, which I cut away and put a more subtle blend behind it, punched out the hearts and stuck them down and stitched around them, I am really pleased with the layout and have discovered that yellow makes me HAPPY to scrap with!


I've got more to share, but dashing off to work - so you'll have to wait until later, hope you have a happy scrapping day!   As this came out of my May kit for CKCB it covers both elements - win win!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant and yes such a happy colour - don't forget to add your link to the correct NSD post to be in with a win chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab LO - love the cheerful colour and the fun photo.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout and love the fussy cutting too bringing out that extra layer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to cut away that border that wasn't working for you. Yes, yellow really IS happy, isn't it?! Great layout and the stars are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete