Monday, 19 May 2014

CKCB - LAYOUTS 6, 7 AND 8

Morning all - more counterfeit kit layouts this morning, I'm having fun with the kit up to now but as yet haven't managed any of the challenges - hopefully will resolve that this evening.

First up hubby and Lara Croft's vehicle from when we visited a car museum last year.


I used a small stamp I got recently for the title and journal blocks.

Next up is a layout I did as part of the Big Picture Classes for national scrapbook day, I'm not one for blending paint with my scrapping very often because I don't like the fact that it 'buckles' my paper, however I've discovered leaving it underneath my two craft mats over night goes a long way to flattening it back out.  I know a lot of people use chipboard as a base but I dread to think how heavy my layouts would be if I used chipboard all the time!


And the final one is another Big Picture Class inspired layout.  It was to create a page in a project life style and include lots of photos, I did two of these layouts (need to share the other one yet) but if I'm honest it didn't really float my boat - not as much as the one above, I think it was a case of if you are going to do project life do it if you know what I mean!


Right work beckons hope you're all having a good day!

5 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia. Love the way you have chosen to display your photos.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little negatives in the first LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought they turned out great and your a trooper for trying :) Nice tip on the spray mist technique, I'll have to give that a try when I do another on I don't like the buckle look neithr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love your painty layout, all the different hues and textures are fabulous. If I do a painty layout I wait for it to dry and then stick it a scrapbook album, that seems to flatten it out quite well! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very productive Virginia - I'm scared of painty pages because of the warping LOL

    ReplyDelete