Thursday, 15 May 2014

CKCB COLOUR CHALLENGE - #5

My final layout linked with the fabulous challenges set by the counterfeit kit colour challenge for national scrapbooking day, this one was to do with primary colours, the background striped paper is blue red and a pale yellow, I added a brighter yellow and embossed some red cardstock to make the picture pop, lots of ribbons, some stars raised on foam pads, a blue title using some fabulous stickers from Wear Crafts and it came together, documenting my utter giddiness at seeing Mr David Tennant last year in Richard II at the RSC!


May I thank all the girls on the counterfeit kit challenge blog for making some fabulous challenges - I've had a blast - thank you!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed our little challenges Virginia and thank you for throwing yourself into it with some great layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great LO Virginia - love the embossed card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this one really does pop Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, so much texture & vibrance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virginia,congratulations you have won my prize. Contact Bethany on the CKC BlogSpot and I will post it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely... a worthy winner!!! Well done Virginia

    ReplyDelete