Tuesday, 13 May 2014

CKCB - COLOUR CHALLENGE #2

So this morning I shared my take on the first colour challenge on the Counterfeit Kit Colour Challenge from national scrapbook day, this afternoon I'm sharing my take on the second challenge - the challenge was using black/white/grey with one other colour to create a layout, now this was an interesting balance if I'm honest.  



I went rummaging through my stash found some white and grey papers and a 12 x 12 that I'd created using my gelli plate last year with lots of masks and purple paint. The cog embellishment was part of a Secret Santa gift I received last year, I punched white and purple stars out of the offcuts.  Handstitched the buttons and ribbon to the paper and added a couple of accent items behind.  I then grabbed the predominantly purple photo and put this together.

I really enjoyed the concept of this one and plan on using it again in the future!  

3 comments:

  1. Perfect!!!
    Again don't forget to link to the original blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Virginia - the colour choice was perfect for that photo.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page Virginia - just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete