Saturday, 26 April 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES - LAYOUT 1

Well good morning, time to share a layout created from the fabulous 12 pledges kit released by Wear Crafts this month.  These papers are utterly gorgeous!

This paper really is 'almost' done and rather than cutting into it I just wanted to add a little to it to bring the layout together.

I distressed the black paper photo matt and the little squares too.

I added glossy accents to the flowers on the left to make them pop and used one of the cut cards for the small title and journalling.

Photo of my niece taken over the Christmas break just before we went out for a meal!


Now if you want to know more about the kit then pop over to the Wear Crafts website to find out more - http://www.wearcrafts.co.uk/, the kit currently looks like this and for the bargain price of £5 - yes I did say that correct - £5!!!!


If you want to see other layouts created by the team then check out Lesley's blog - http://ohblogitifyoucantbeatthem.blogspot.co.uk/ where she shared a layout yesterday, there will be more from Lesley tomorrow with this kit and me the day after so watch this space!   Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, bargain price indeed for a kit that looks pretty darn good and well done you for the LO, I always find it really hard when the paper really needs no input from me but yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh like the glossy accents! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Virginia. And the scrapbook page ain't half bad either ;) :)

    ReplyDelete