Wednesday, 30 April 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES KIT - LAYOUT 3

Morning all, another layout for you this morning, this uses the 'gutted' element from the page I showed you in layout 2,  I turned the paper over to utilise the other side, mounted it onto black cardstock, used some glossy accents around the black edge.

I corner rounded my photos and all the elements on the page.  Again keeping it simple as these papers really are lush, I love the colour combination. 

This layouts documents New Years Eve at my sisters, something of a tradition if I'm honest!


If you want to know more about these fantastic kits check out the Wear Crafts Website - http://www.wearcrafts.co.uk/ 

If you want to see other design team inspiration check out Lesley's blog - http://ohblogitifyoucantbeatthem.blogspot.co.uk/

Pop back tomorrow when I'll share more layouts with the same kit, happy scrapping! 

7 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job with this kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers and I like the way you have taken all the corners off everything, it gives it all a smoother and calmer effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally different feel to the other page using the same papers. Another lovely one Virginia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super LO Virginia and you seem to be going great guns with this kit - you really are on a roll with your scrapping.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, I like the rounded edges, it all looks very smooth and classy! x

    ReplyDelete