Monday, 28 April 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES KIT - LAYOUT 2

Morning all, well on with the next layout created using the fabulous Wear Crafts 12 pledges kit for this month.

I cut some cream card stock into the shape and then placed it on the paper (thus allowing me to gut the paper to use elsewhere.  I then stitched a running stitch around the edge, using some old cross stitch threads that I've had forever.

I used some of the 'card' like elements that are on the pages to create to accents to the page, I ruffled the organza ribbon that came as part of the kit behind the photo, matted the photo onto some cardstock that I had lying around and then added three simple strip elements to complete the same.

As part of the same range there are some stamps which I believe Jen also has for sale and I used some of these to create a couple of accent elements, below the photo (the pencils) and to the right of the card element on the top left.

The photo documents my crazy sister.  Whilst Christmas shopping we came across these giant slippers that were meant to put both feet into, my sister decided to see how they would look if you wore two of them like normal slippers, I had all on taking the photo as I was laughing so much!


If you want to find out more about the kit then head over to the Wear Crafts website - http://www.wearcrafts.co.uk/

The kit looks like this


And for £5 really is a bargain! 

If you fancy seeing what else can be done with the kit then head on over to Lesley's blog http://ohblogitifyoucantbeatthem.blogspot.co.uk/ where she too has been sharing layouts recently!  

I'll be back the day after tomorrow with more creations from the kit - until then happy scrapping! 

5 comments:

  1. I love this kit and those slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant photo and I love what you did with the kit! Everytime you mention I am impressed anew with the tip to gut behind that shape - I never would think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grand stuff again! i love the way we have all made them so different! jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, what a great layout! AND I love your sister's humor - the slippers are great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, it's those slippers!!! I remember we had a good laugh about them at the time!!

    Great LO, happy days :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete