Wednesday, 2 April 2014

THE LAST FOUR CKCB MARCH LAYOUTS

Wednesday morning already I'm just getting back into the mode of working which is proving interesting.  I thought I would share the last four layouts that I created as part of the counterfeit kit challenge for March.

First up one based on the Simple Recipes from February from UK Scrappers (I love this and have done this 'style' loads of times now to use up scraps and it shows the versatility of the design idea.

This layout documents the first sign of spring for me!


Next up a layout documenting three photos showcasing the Follies for Follies display we went to see at the Rotunda at Wentworth Castle last year.


And another layout documenting the same display but this time incorporating said 13 year old who had one of his painted glasses included in the display!


And finally a sculpture from Crich tramway museum last year.  This is quite a busy layout for me, but I quite like it!


Hope you're having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So how many LOs did you create with your CKCB march kit?

    ReplyDelete