Sunday, 6 April 2014

COUNTERFEIT KIT - APRIL

Hi everyone, well I was determined to get off to a more positive start to this kit this month than I did to last month's kit I still managed 17 pages out of my kit last month so nothing to sniff at but I really did struggle with the kit as mine ended up with a lot of pink in it.  Thankfully lots of fellow counterfeiters including their amazing team told me in future if this happens to take the 'essence' of the kit if there is a particular colour that I struggle with leave it out and use other elements of the kit.  However, it was nice to make a bit of a dent in the overflowing pink papers pile!

Anyway I digress completely you are actually here to see what I've put together this month so far.

So here it all is - loving the colours, going to try and use some papers I've actually struggled with too!


Up close I've got lots of gorgeous ribbons and wooden embellishments, some of which are leftovers from my Wear Crafts kits, it'll be great to use these up, loving the idea of texture with this kit.


Some of the papers


Flowers and chipboard in amongst the pile too


I've already started making a dent on this pile and created plenty of layouts to date which I need to photograph so I can start sharing!

Hope you are having a great Sunday.


13 comments:

  1. Mmmm, loving those colours Virginia.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit! Thanks for inspiring me to do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous kit Virginia.. can't wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty kit, wow lots of pages last month :) Looking forward to seeing what you do this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are comfier with your kit this month Virginia! Have fun :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, and soft. have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love the colours. especially that teal/turquoisey blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely pile of goodies - I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely kit - will you beat last month's layout count?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty colors and love your embellishments! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these colours. Turquoise is my colour at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. This is one lovely looking kit - the colours are a little bit swoonsome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful kit, love all the browns and blues

    ReplyDelete