Wednesday, 9 April 2014

COUNTERFEIT KIT - APRIL LAYOUTS - TEXT AND CHAT

Good morning well I've got off to a roaring start with the April kit, so much so I think I might have to gather more supplies (I kid you not).

First layout to share this morning, I used a blend of the yellows and blues to make this page, using my favourite page shape template that I've got, I add a couple of doilies and tags and did my journalling on the wood paper at the back, looking at it again it might need some stitching - what do you think?

The photo shows a new sculpture up at YSP which from a distance doesn't look anywhere near that big!


Next up this is actually quite muted for me (which is strange as I don't do muted usually), again I can't work out if it needs something else, but I've already added stitching to this one!

The photo was taken on a trip to Crich Tramway museum and I used the colours of said 13 year olds t-shirt to match the papers - does anyone else do this?


It's really no wonder that I never get through that pink pile of papers is it!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful LOs. The muted one is lovely Virginia - picking up on the t-shirt colour has really worked. Love the yellows & blues on the other LO.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me, never going to say no to seeing some more stitching on a Virginia page :) I love your muted page matching said 13yr olds t-shirt. Looking at Susie's latest one I would say you are not alone in doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layouts Jen, yes I often pick out a clothes colour in my background pater choices.

    Love both layouts. Fab sculpture at the park. I love stitching on layouts but I don't think your first one really needs it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I too choose colours to go with the clothes.. And it has been know for me to choose something to wear that I know will go with papers if there is a photo opportunity coming up.. Sad but true! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts and well done for getting going with your CKC kit - mine is untouched as of now! I like the idea of stitching on the first and the colours of that one are great. Looks like an interesting statue too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet layouts, the top one is my favorite love the colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layouts and yes I do try to match my colours to my photo :)

    ReplyDelete