Saturday, 12 April 2014

CKCB LAYOUTS - 5 + 6

Morning all well as suspected I've had to replenish my CKCB kit for this month having pretty much decimated the kit that I'd put together and whilst I had plenty of scraps left I didn't have much in the way of full sheets left so off I went to have another rummage, thinking I might have 'nothing left' to add to the kit (yes I know that is a ridiculous thought process but it was a thought process that I had nevertheless).

Rather than going through the packs of paper I have I went through the loose sheets and was pleasantly surprised at just how much I had that could be used in the kit, we'll have to see if I manage it however, as I suspected my stock of blue items is definitely at an all time low - with having a boy I tend to always use this colour so pink is overflowing and blue is nowhere to be seen hey ho!

Anyway I digress completely because these were layouts I made with the original kit I put together.

The first layout was a challenge on UKS this month (monthly challenge) something along the lines of use one word title, two photos, three patterned papers, 4 lots of blue and 5 lines of journalling!

The photo was taken by hubby when he did indoor adventure golf with said 13 year old!


Next up two very different paper packs brought together on one layout - it does amaze me how i use things that I wouldn't normally use together in these kits.

The photo is of me and said 13 year old, bemused at the 'talking' seats at YSP when we visited recently!


I'm hoping to do plenty more layouts with this kit this month and with the additional elements to the kit too!   I've managed 16 layouts up to now!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful LOs Virginia - 16 so far...gosh, you have been busy.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 just with this kit? Blimey Virginia!

    These are lovely again. I love how you use the lacy doily and yet it doesn't look too feminine on your top one. And all that lovely layering on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16 already - you're putting us to shame madam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - i am in awe , i usually manage one a month!! These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO's as usual Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. 16 kits is a huge number - much more than my top kit which I think was 11! Go for it. Great designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's alot of layouts done :) Super cute LOs. I think my best was last month with 12 LOs done you go girl!

    ReplyDelete