Sunday, 20 April 2014

CKCB LAYOUTS 21 AND 22 - KEEP FAITH AND CHURCH

Morning all it's Easter Sunday and it's as promised very grey and overcast here this morning, said 13 year old is still fast asleep in bed, but the Easter bunny has been and left lots of eggs hidden around the house, just hoping the Easter bunny remembers where she hid them when he gets irritated later at not being able to find them LOL! 

It seems apt to be sharing two further layouts from our visit to Coventry cathedral last year.  

The first one is the same statue I documented yesterday but from an angle and minus me and said 13 year old in the photo.  The paper behind is from a paper stack that I've had an age and the rest is Tim Holtz paper that I've not used as it was the sheet with 6 x 6 squares on or the one with strips of paper. 


The photo is once again St Michael and the Devil which adorns the outside of the new Coventry Cathedral.

This leads me to the next layout which I'll apologise for cropping badly - the green border is also visible at the top as well - grrr.  Anyway I digress, this was a prompt from UK Scrappers, something that documents a change in your life, plenty of white space and using something more than 4 years old (which is the scrabble letters).


The photo is of the cross created out of two pieces of burned timbers from the bombing of the cathedral that stood in Coventry during the second world war and the words that were scrawled on the wall by a priest at the time which was said to be controversial in that he wrote the words 'Father Forgive'. 

Hope you all have a great Sunday.  

7 comments:

  1. More fabulous LOs - you manage to create more LOs in a month than I've done in probably the last 3 years LOL.

    Have a wonderful Easter and I hope Said 13yr old manages to find everything the Easter Bunny hid.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you get a lot out of your kits! I still need to get this weeks challenge done ... I have a few hours yet, eeep! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous LOs. I think I have the same paper (somewhere) as the first one - you have inspired me to actually use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and meaningful photos. Thanks for the explanations. I didn't notice anything to grr about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the explanations. Beautiful and powerful images.

    ReplyDelete