Thursday, 10 April 2014

CKCB - Layouts 2 and 3

Good morning well on with more counterfeit kit layouts

First up this photo which I love, my niece trying to show my Mum how to pose for a photo - not sure she 'got' it!


Then said 13 year old enjoying the military equipment at Bamburgh Castle as always hubby was a mind of information on such things, although he looks like he's missing out in the background to this one.

The blue paper background on this one is one I've had for an age and didn't think I'd manage to 'use' but it just shows you the versatility of this kit is fab stuff.


Right road issues which means a dash into town with said 13 year old so he isn't late!

7 comments:

  1. haha, love your mum and niece's 'duck faces' (I've noticed that all the girls seem to pull that face in photos - what are those faces all about? Are they supposed to look sexy?!). Lovely LO of your 2 fellas too :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that soft layering in the first one, the doily in particular. And I adore those strips down the side of the second. So different yet using the same kit? My but you look like your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've been playing along! Love how this kit just blends together so nicely & works for any mood. Cute pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that top one is so cute :) Love seeing the younger set teach us older ones how to be hip. the 2nd LO is cool too

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're flying along already Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now there's a pout if ever there was one! Great LO's, your kit is really working well for you this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo of your mum and niece. A keeper for sure! Victoria has that look down to a fine art at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete